MyKidsStuff.com.au | Australia’s premier online marketplace for buying and selling new and second-hand kids stuff.
Launched in 2012, MyKidsStuff was established after the Australian owners identified a need in the marketplace for an online classified style website specifically created for parents and general consumers to buy and sell their kid’s clothing, toys, furniture and other goods. MyKidsStuff.com.au is unique in that it focuses solely on this section of the market.
All parents are familiar with deciding what to do with a wardrobe or garage full of unused items when the children grow out of their clothes, toys and furniture etc. On many occasions clothes and other items are still in near new condition because the kids simply grow out of them way too fast.
Parents in particular are time-poor and don’t necessarily have time to trawl through other unrelated items to find what they’re looking for, or, don’t have time to work through complex selling procedures and fees. MyKidsStuff.com.au is designed to be convenient, easy and hassle free to use.
Benefits of Buying and Selling second-hand baby goods or children’s goods on MyKidsStuff.com.au
– Specialisation – Australia’s only specialised website that is purely dedicated to selling second-hand and brand new goods relating to pre-birth, babies, toddlers, pre-teens and teenagers via classifieds.
– Helping your hip pocket – In the current economic climate many families, more and more people are selling unwanted goods for extra cash, while equally as many buyers are looking for bargains. MyKidsStuff.com.au creates the perfect online marketplace for the Buyers and Sellers to achieve what they want to achieve.
The creators of MyKidsStuff.com.au have over 35 years of quality business experience between them, working in various businesses big and small – including other online businesses – and working all over the world, including Australia, USA, UK and Europe.
Now they are dedicating their business expertise and worldwide experiences to concentrate on building MyKidsStuff.com.au into one of Australia’s most prominent websites.
Why advertise and Sell your kid’s stuff on MyKidsStuff.com.au:
– Extra Cash – Get some cash into the household by selling those old baby and kid’s goods that are no longer needed, or that your kids have outgrown.
– Clean Out Your House – Nearly every house in Australia (and the world!) has children’s toys and other goods that are not used, taking up space in your house. So search your cupboards, garage, attic, loft, and under the house, get online and start selling at MyKidsStuff.com.au!
– Dedicated Site – at MyKidsStuff.com.au all you will find here are buyers searching for goods relating to babies, kids and children. So they don’t have to search through everything else that to find what they really want, which is what you are selling!
– Clutter-Free Site – we have deliberately designed the site so it is clutter free and dedicating to selling second-hand / used baby and goods, making it easier for you so your ad won’t get lost amongst everything else.
– Checklist – Think you having nothing to sell on MyKidsStuff.com.au? So email us at info@MyKidsStuff to get your free Checklist, print it off and start walking around the house. We’ve got over 70 suggestions and we think you’ll find some of these at your place. So find them, list them and sell them!
Why Buy on MyKidsStuff.com.au:
– Save Money – Most kids products have been looked after well and normally half the price (or less) than the same product if bought brand new.
– Good As New – Some people receive so many gifts for their babies or children that often they are never used. Quite often there will be products advertised on MyKidsStuff.com.au that will still be in the box and never used.
– Dedicated Site – at MyKidsStuff.com.au all you will find advertised are goods relating to babies, kids and children. You won’t have to search through everything else that you don’t need or already have, to find what you really want.
– Clutter-Free Site – we have deliberately designed the site so it is clutter free and dedicating to selling second-hand / used baby and goods, making it easier for you to buy.